1.06.2010

There are 11 signs of Depression

I have 9 of them.  I took the quiz the other day sitting here.  Not having suicidal thoughts or feeling guilty about anything.  They say if you have one of the signs you should go see your doctor.  Oops.  Yeah, who's gonna pay for that?

I can't get medicaid or food stamps because I'm a student.  Seriously?  You'd rather I quit school so I can eat and go to the doctor?  No wonder this world is messed up.

Now my cat has gone missing.  Monday afternoon we were sitting here playing with Rascal, talking about he was almost 9 now, and with the life expectancy of 10 years.  (He has a heart murmur that gets a little worse each vet visit.)  I really thought I had a good year left of my boy.  I really didn't expect to not see him again after making that statement.

You know, I think whatever controls the Universe and my life really sucks.  You're sense of humor sucks ass.

2 comments:

  1. you have any leftover money from pell grants or loans? maybe that can get you in to the doc. I feel ya. I don't have any happy advice other than to hang in there and that seems lame. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe we control the universe, I dont admit that often cos it makes me sound nuts but you're depressed so, hey, we make a good couple. You should read some cosmic ordering with an open mind and see how you get on.

    I listed what I wanted in a bloke and got Fred - I got what I asked for, because I never said I didnt want an arsehole!! anyway, wtf am I talking about?

    Oh yea, a bit of good old Positive Thinking, please dont get down, you're studying to make a better you, and one day the studies will be over and you will be able to put into practise what you're learning, you're off your arse and doing something with your life, you can change it to what you want.

    With regard to your cat, I'm so sorry, bless him if he's gone or he may have been taken in, but bless him all the same xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete