My husband has been gone since 4:30 this afternoon. No phone calls, no text messages, not answering his phone. Normally, I'd be thankful he was out of my hair for this long. Nope.....Now I'm just pissed.
I know where he's supposed to be, at his friend's house. The problem with this is his friend has a 17-year old niece that my husband has made no effort to hide the fact he thinks she's hot. I also know that this girl would have no problems hooking up with Sean. Nor would his friend have a problem with keeping it from me.
I know I've said I've begged him to cheat, but seriously? How about you cheat with a girl that actually has a place that I can send your shit to?
My biggest problem with this behavior is that it would never fly if I did the same thing. If I were to visit a friend for almost 8 hours he'd have a conniption fit. Especially if I was visiting a friend that lived with someone he felt threatened by.
So I left him a message an hour ago telling him he could fucking stay where ever he was, I'd nicely pack his shit and put it on the front porch. Then I turned off my phone. I'm just hoping that he doesn't get here before I finish washing his clothes that need to be packed.
guys are assholes. i'm just laughing that you were washing his clothes!! LOL. A friend of mine was 9 months pregnant and caught her boyfriend cheating 2 houses down with a neighbor - she dumped all his clothes in the front yard of the neighbor's house. The neighbor (sober the next day) then wrapped up his clothes in plastic bags - with dirty cat litter in each bag! My friend then had sex with her boyfriend a couple days later - to induce labor. I forget the point of this. But yeah, boys SUCk
ReplyDelete