8.20.2009

Long Time

I know it's been a long time. And it's not that I haven't wanted to write lately - I actually have things to say, I just............

I don't know. I'm in sort of a funk that shouldn't be happening right now, but none the less is here and camping out for who knows how long.

The boy got a job. Actually, a job fell into his lap. I guess God does take care of fools. Right now the work is slow, but in a few weeks it will pick up to where it was before he was laid off. That makes it easier to deal with him still being here a lot. I know he has a job, but its slow. Better than not having one at all! The morning he got back into that truck I wanted to dance around the house naked.

I've never felt a weight lifted in an instant. Usually, things just gradually get better. Man, as soon as the drug test was over, I was stress free. I'm not even worrying about the other shoe. I want to bask in this feeling for a while. Nine months of the earth on my shoulders warrants a few weeks of not worrying.

School is going well, my lowest grade is a 95. Just have to get through the final exams and then three more quarters, hopefully. I'm trying to finish a quarter early.

Hopefully the funk will go away. Maybe when the boy is working steadily.

No comments:

Post a Comment