Damn, I haven't written a blog since the beginning of the year? Slacker.
Maybe I'll start writing more and with less subjects of depression. However, that will not be tonight. Tonight is dedicated to getting things off my mind. Oh yay.
I deleted the dumb boy that's always on my mind. Didn't tell him, just went ahead and did it. Two months later I'm asked why. So I let it all out (see another blog I wrote), and didn't hear from him for a month. Just when I got over that and was getting over him, he writes back. Long story, but he re-added me. Stupid me accepted.
Now I stay up all hours of the night, waiting, obsessing..whatever. I'm starting to realize how much happier I was when he wasn't there. My mind goes to him all the time, or when I see his posts, or when Facebook KEEPS SUGGESTING I RECONNECT WITH HIM. Stupid Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other boy is getting on my last freaking nerve. He's changed so much in the last year and a half, it's so hurtful. I mean, we didn't get along very well before, but at least it was tolerable. There were more days when I recognized the person I fell in love with. Now he's got this attitude that I should be grateful he's working. Like I owe him big-time for working. Seriously.
I can't stand living with someone like that. He's turned into someone that is so bitter and miserable that I just want to run away when he is here. There is no talking to him, he thinks he's right and no amount of common sense is going to convince him otherwise.
He'd rather focus all of his time and energy into the wrong things than putting half of that effort into looking for a new job. He's got a badge for the nuclear power plant, for Christ's sake. He can go get a job now with three or four different companies. Sheesh. He would just rather bitch and moan about his present employer and then bite my head off when I tell him to deal with it, you didn't want to look for a new job.
I want to run away.
ew I had one like that :(
ReplyDeleteYou come run away to me girlie, you're always welcome here xx